AXA is a multinational company specialized in the insurance business since its inception. It has more than 100 million customers in the world, 3.2 million customers in Spain. Not only are their figures relevant, so is their recognition as a brand, being considered the first global insurance brand by Interbrand. Under the claim “Born to protect”, AXA’s main objective is to guarantee the protection of all its customers. Therefore, its services cover a large number of areas; automobile, life, companies, individuals, accidents, health, etc
We made a co-creation session as a key activity in the Axa Iberia Commercial Seminar. Through this session, the attendees are introduced to the Design Thinking paradigm and a session with innovation techniques is held to generate solutions and possible lines of work. Focus was placed on four challenges:
- Improving the time-to-market efficiency of the commercial offer.
- Motivating employees after long periods of transformation.
- Innovating in the offer of CLP (Credit & Lifestyle Protection).
- Achieving more Big Fish customers (€ 15M to € 20M).
- Mind Map: All those sectors and influential factors are shown in the process of achieving our challenge. They give us an idea of everything to take into account to achieve our challenge.
- Dafo: Analysis of the situation or starting challenge, taking into account the internal characteristics (Weaknesses and Strengths) and the external ones (Threats and Opportunities) in a square matrix.
- User Journey Map: The experience of our client is mapped and the points of contact and pain points are identified, with this we obtain the opportunities which to offer a solution with.
- Ideation 6-3-5: Fosters creativity in the search for solutions. Thanks to this technique, a large number of proposals are generated.
- Fast Prototype: A picture or a low fidelity prototype allows analyzing the potential of the solution and defining it in greater detail.
- Training in the use of digital tools to streamline the internal processes of the company
- Strategies for attracting new customers
- Digital solutions for the innovation of current products
- Tools for employee’s loyalty, communication and happiness